- Sun, 22:12: Dinner http://t.co/YfKTTogg
- Mon, 00:44: Watching http://t.co/8hzN5PVl online. Thank god for streaming b/c I couldn't find anything on TV. #msl
- Mon, 00:59: RT @xeni: Is Pres. Obama tuned in? Many here at @nasajpl are about to lose their jobs, due to NASA cutbacks. SAVE SPACE. http://t.co/UHN ...
- Mon, 01:00: RT @KateElliottSFF: I'm liking the double stage of Mars and Olympics. I support all varieties of human achievement.
- Mon, 01:04: RT @ragebauer: Hey, IRS: Instead of a checkbox for WOULD YOU LIKE DONATE TO THE PRESIDENTIAL CAMPAIGN FUND, can we get GIVE MONEY TO NA ...
- Mon, 01:07: RT @BenLillie: Kind of in love with the fact that the crowd in Times Square chanted "Science! Science! Science!" then, "NASA! NASA! NASA!"
- Mon, 01:15: RT @NickInNC: In case you missed it earlier - Curiosity cost $2.5B. Americans spend $7B on potato chips annually. To say we can't afford ...
- Mon, 01:17: Already spotted on Mars: Marvin the Martian, Alien, and rug monsters. Still waiting for a Kardashian.
- Mon, 01:52: Cool and dry enough to open windows for the first time in weeks. Lovely fresh air...except for the occasional whiff of skunk.
- Mon, 01:53: RT @tweetsoutloud: Folks asking about my hair, here it is. Been doing this for big events on #MSL #jpl #nasa #curiosity #daremightything ...
One More Detour on the Writing Road
My hair is stuck in Chapter 8
- My tweets